Beauty Therapist opportunity based in Barking and Dagenham for Lashious Beauty
Lashious Beauty is soon to change names to Rawr. We have recently rebranded the business and opened our flagship salon in Central London under the Rawr brand. All of the existing Lashious Beauty salons will change name in 2020.
Rawr/ Lashious Beauty are re-defining the beauty industry with their team of experts specialising in meticulous manicures, brushed-up brows, rawr-laxing massages and envy-inducing eyelash extensions – all within in a blink of an eye. We champion originality, and handpick our professionals so every customer leaves our salons feeling confident, sleek and sassy. With over ten years experience in filing, buffing and painting nails, we’ve nailed the art of an immaculate manicure and a perfect pedicure. We pride ourselves on the ability to get customers glowing. When leaving our salons, customers are guaranteed to feel ready for anything: no filter necessary.
We’re looking for a glow-getting Beauty Therapist to join our glam squad.
Benefits for our Beauty Therapists:
- Competitive salary.
- Free beauty treatments within all Lashious/Rawr Beauty salons.
- Generous commission structure.
- In-house training with opportunities to learn new treatments.
- Career development opportunities.
Our Beauty Therapists must have competency in eyebrow threading and at least one of the following treatments:
- Body Waxing
- Eyelash Extensions
Main duties of Beauty Therapist:
- To carry out at beauty treatments to an exceptional standard
- To provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Answering the telephone, booking appointments and handling payments where required
- Promoting additional products and services to clients
- Ability to perform additional treatments would be a bonus.
An Ideal member of the glam squad can work under pressure in a fast paced environment providing treatments to the highest standard.
Within your cover letter please specify the treatments you are able to perform.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Please note: All applicants must present valid right to work documentation during the interview process.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy?