Nail technician including gel and acrylic extensions
Nail Technician position at a new beauty salon opening in Primark, Milton Keynes
Lashious Beauty is soon to change names to Rawr. We have recently rebranded the business and opened our flagship salon in Central London under the Rawr brand. All of the existing Lashious Beauty salons will change name in 2020.
Rawr/ Lashious Beauty are re-defining the beauty industry with their team of experts specialising in meticulous manicures, brushed-up brows, rawr-laxing massages and envy-inducing eyelash extensions – all within in a blink of an eye. We champion originality, and handpick our professionals so every customer leaves our salons feeling confident, sleek and sassy. With over ten years experience in filing, buffing and painting nails, we’ve nailed the art of an immaculate manicure and a perfect pedicure. We pride ourselves on the ability to get customers glowing. When leaving our salons, customers are guaranteed to feel ready for anything: no filter necessary.
We’re looking for a glow-getting Nail Technician to join our glam squad.
Benefits for our Nail Technicians:
- Competitive salary.
- Free beauty treatments within all Lashious/Rawr Beauty salons.
- Generous commission structure.
- In-house training with opportunities to learn new treatments.
- Career development opportunities.
Our Nail Technicians must have competency in the at least one of the following treatments:
- Manicure & Pedicure (Incl. Gel Polish)
- Acrylic Extensions
- Gel Extensions
- Ability to perform additional treatments such as eyebrow threading, is a plus.
Requirements for our Nail Technicians:
- Ability to perform Nail Treatments including Acrylic and Gel Extensions
- Flexible working hours
- Fluent in English
- Level 2 NVQ Preferred
- 1-2 Years’ experience in the beauty industry
- To carry out at beauty treatments to an exceptional standard
- To provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Promoting additional products and services to clients
An Ideal member of the glam squad can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment providing treatments to the highest standard.
Within your cover letter please specify the treatments you are able to perform.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Please note: All applicants must present valid right to work documentation during the interview process.
APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO INCLUDE:
- How many years of gel experience do you have?
- How many years of acrylic extensions experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy? – PREFERRED